quinta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2008

Don't Blame me. (I'm a MORON)

The feel keep on me

That feel that came for too long

Please don't blame me

You make me feel like a moron


It makes me feel so stupid

'Cause every time I'm with you

My legs start to shake

I know I'm a moron, it's my mistake


I've tried to forget you

But I couldn't do

I know, I'm so stupid

So, I stoped to say "I love you"


I tried to get someone new

I've failed.

I know, I'm a moron

But, can't stop love you


People ask me:

"Why do you write only about love and hate?"

It's what I see, it's what I do

I'm a moron, i still love you


When my blood hit the ground

I get so much happy

In pain i laught

It makes me better


When i get home

My blood stoped to fall

I momently forgot you

I get so nervous, still remember you


Why? Why? Why?!

Why do I have to love you?

I get so much better in pain

'Cause the pain have no issues.



ĎigitaĿ Fear (09-10-2008)

1 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Olha parece que o Diogo tem um blog.
Está engraçadote, vá. =)