quinta-feira, 27 de março de 2008

Gone...

Este poema é feito com titulos das músicas dos Incubus... Enjoy ( ;

Gone

They say he's a megalomaniac,
He says: I'm just a Vitamin,
on the surface you hate,
but you know you need me.

He has the Privilege of being free,
free from all those complications,
free from all these obligations,
imposed by this Sick Sad Little World.

Maybe he's right,
maybe he's wrong,
but one thing I know,
He always has the answer in his tong.

Then, one morning,
he gets out,
at 11 AM,
heads to Nowhere Fast,
with a simple backpack,
and a camera in his hands.

He left a note,
saying: Pardon me,
but I'm sick and tired,
of living in the darkest side of the world,
of all the megalomaniacs,
of all the nebula surrounding the truth,
so I'm think I'll disappear for a while,
and redefine,
Because this world isn't good enough for me,
And I'm looking for something priceless,
something to amaze me,
Not more, not less,
I'm leaving this and all the rest.

Then no one heard anything from him,
He run away from the civilization,
but it had already turned its back to him long ago...

Inês Gouveia


Yeah my pen is a pistola... xD

0 comentários: