terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

When I get home at night

When I get home at night
You don't leave my earth
I think about you all the time
Because I can't leave you behind

I think about you
I talk about you
I feel everything in you
Cause to me you're the world

But to you I’m nothing,
Just like anybody else
I like to see you from behind
Crying for don't having you
Sad because I can't touch you
Feeling bad for what I do wrong to you

Smile every time you say to me: "You're my best friend"
Everything I desire now it's a simple kiss
Everything I want now is have you in my arms
You think what you want

But I don't think what you feel
Can't write knowing that you're sad or angry with me
You're my Inspiration, my whole world

I like when you say:
"I was thinking in you"
I like when you say:
"I love you"Ilike when you say"I need you"
I know that is just kidding
But it makes me feel so good, so fine
Keep all my problems behind
Like you was really mine

You say that I am good writing
But I don't think like you
You, You and You
My all, my present, my future, my everything... you.

Leave you behind
It's the last thing I'll do
Whatever that happens remember:
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU


( depois de algum tempo com ela e refletindo melhor no assunto, agora penso: )

Now i really know,
That hate and love are so close
I understood what goes your mind
Cause you gave me the sign

Now I don't want to know
But i keep my feeling about you
Some people have evrything,
And I just want to have you

I hear sounds in my mind,
Sounds of death,
And I know that my love for you
Will never end

The sounds that comes around
Keep you behind
'Cause it's so loud... so strong
In a vacue that never end

It's like magic
Done with your own hands
Can make you cry,
Can make you dance
Even can swallow when you're in trance.


Diogo Costa (créditos: agradeço ao Pedro Santana, por ter dado aqui alguns toqes no poema e por ter-me sempre apoiado, mesmo nos momentos mais lows, ty man)

2 comentários:

Pedro Santana disse...

No need to thank man ;D Always
Poema 5* :D

Anónimo disse...

Diogo, estive a ver o teu blog, os teus poemas...
Fiquei... comovida: acho (mesmo) que tens alma de poeta. O que escreves (em português, em inglês), põe a nu uma pessoa linda, sensível - um presente que 'a outra pessoa' de que falas não soube como abrir, e ficou a perder (-te). Muito!

Não queres experimentar fazer versos 'brancos'? (acho q é assim q se diz - q ñ rimam). às vezes a necessidade de encontrar rimas acaba por limitar a força, o fluxo do pensamento, acho..
Conheces o poeta Eugénio de Andrade? Está lá nas páginas de Português, é o m/ poeta preferido..

Então ... parabéns: pelo teu blog,sobretudo por seres a Pessoa que és (e com maiúscula, sim!!)
Bjis,
Ana Lima